Here is the next chapter in the GGS top 100 events, here are numbers 41-50!!
- Blackthorn Skills Roadshow – FanZone
To support Blackthorn’s sponsorship of West Country rugby and football teams we created a skills FanZone from our rental stock which became a MatchDay fixture across these clubs.
- Sports-Experience.com Blenheim Horse Trials – FanZone
In the build-up to the 2012 games we created a sports experience zone at the Blenheim Horse Trials to activate and engage BT’s sponsorship
- Inflatable Zorb Track, Katara Qatar – Event Activation
The Katara event space in Doha, Qatar was a public space with a range of events and activations. We supplied the Zorb Track, Zorb Ramp and Coconut Climb Tree for visitors year round.
- ERC Heineken Cup Final Activation – Sport Promotion
When the Heineken Cup Final was hosted at Twickenham Stadium we supplied an innovative combination of two photo walls and the Electronic Pass-Point Target Passing Challenge for fans.
- Emirates Activation Equipment – Brand Promotion
Over the years we have supplied a wide range of activations and concepts for Emirates sports and activation and sponsorship across sports from Rugby to Football and much more.
- Huawei Fencing Roadshow – Roadshow
To create engagement within their offices and to promote their sponsorship of British Fencing Huawei engaged us to tour the head to head fencing reaction wall for a series of events.
- Intersport Event, Greece – Sport Promotion
Through one of our Greek clients we created a range of activities for a multi-sport tour of events and stores across Greece promoting the retail brand and engaging people in sport participation.
- GE Triathlon Buoys – Sport Promotion
Within our range of event accessories floating buoys for races, triathlons and much more are part of our portfolio. We have also created floating billboards and floating golf balls!
- Fulham FC Clap-Banners – Sport Promotion
Fulham FC are a regular user of Clap-Banners to engage the crowd and to create a great atmosphere at Craven Cottage. We supplied these throughout their incredible journey to the UEFA Cup Final.
- Cadbury’s Bungee Run Spots v Stripes Campaign – Brand Promotion
To support the Cadburys “Spots v Stripes” campaign our client in Ireland saw the Bungee Run as the perfect activity. And this purple giant was used to great effect across Ireland on this tour.